Track Day Alloys or Tyres

Cozzi

Im looking for a set of wheels suitable for a track day, including tyres if by a stroke of luck they may come with said wheels.

I dont care what they are as long as they fit over Brembo Brakes, but cheap as possible

Or if anyone has a set of tyres in 18", dont have to have much tread on, but must be a decent brand I would be interested and get them fitted to my existing alloys.

Get in touch please

Thanks.

Edited by Cozzi

I would advise to have a much wiser approach to track driving as the attitude you have will compromise not only your safety but others.

I would advise a decent set of wheels with a premium set of matching tyres. On track you will push the car beyond your own limits never mind the car and with terrible tyres or wrong sized wheels it will only end up one way.

I would agree mate, I have on order a Set of Compomotive alloy wheels, which are Motorsport orientated, and the tyres im looking for as stated dont have to have loads of tread, but I'm no means looking for bald tyres.

I was also more aiming towards a set of OEM's if theres any about with a half decent set of tyres.

Thanks for the response though mate I know what you're saying.

I would agree mate, I have on order a Set of Compomotive alloy wheels, which are Motorsport orientated, and the tyres im looking for as stated dont have to have loads of tread, but I'm no means looking for bald tyres.

I was also more aiming towards a set of OEM's if theres any about with a half decent set of tyres.

Thanks for the response though mate I know what you're saying.

ah I see, no worries!

Message zmanalex about rays and see if he can cut u a deal. Rays are perfect on track. The car feels very agile even compared to the lightweight lmgt4's.

check eBay for part worns as u can usually pick them up very cheap.

Cozzi I can send my OEM wheels down once I swap them over, they have RE050s on the back which are close to the limit if not on it and the fronts wouldn't have tyres. However as Neil would point out, they weight a tone so maybe not good for performace but cheap enough to wreck them.

Yes I think the oem are only good for stock car racing or smashing of a curb :lol:

If tyres are what you are looking for I just got 2 rear 245 45 18 Michelin pilot super sport for £150 each delivered.

Tyre universe, wasn't too long a wait as well :thumbs: !