**Custom single exit exhaust** SOLD

BillyZed

Hi guys I have a fully custom single exit exhaust for sale

It's made from T304 stainless steel and has a titanium style burnt tip

It uses 2 of the original hanger mounts to support it, this systems attaches to the Y pipe. It has been made by a professional welder :thumbs:

This system is as loud as the K1 but with a nicer tone, I had it on my car for about 100 miles but got offered another exhaust that I couldn't say no too

I'm looking for £200 collected from Fareham, Hampshire

Sadly all the photos of this on my car were on my old phone :( just google single exit exhaust 350z and you'll see how good it looks

9emuda4a.jpg

qu4enujy.jpg

nyhy8ege.jpg

beryjuba.jpg

avu2y9a7.jpg

The last photo shows a few scrapes where my zed is low, no dents and won't effect performance

Any questions please feel free to PM me :)

Edited by BillyZed

I'd love it but I think without cat's in I'd ruin my hearing and not get on a single track ever :lol:

:lol: I have got a 3" sound reducing valve that will be up for sale with it soon. It's on eBay and someone has clicked by it now but refuses to pay!? He has a couple of days to pay before I list it on here

Edited by BillyZed

I'd love it but I think without cat's in I'd ruin my hearing and not get on a single track ever :lol:

:lol: I have got a 3" sound reducing valve that will be up for sale with it soon. It's on eBay and someone has clicked by it now but refuses to pay!? He has a couple of days to pay before I list it on here

I've got one of those too, but I think I'd need to belt a silencer into the straight pipe, which would then scrape on the floor, so it would probably be more agro than just building one from scratch. I bet it sounds lovely with the cats still in though! GLWTS :thumbs:

I've got one of those too, but I think I'd need to belt a silencer into the straight pipe, which would then scrape on the floor, so it would probably be more agro than just building one from scratch. I bet it sounds lovely with the cats still in though! GLWTS :thumbs:

I think with the valve shut it would sound pretty quiet, i think it's just as loud as the K1 with no bungs. Looks amazing on the car though :teeth:

Would you say this sits higher up than a normal dual system?

Probably the same to be fair, my zed was lowered at that time so I made sure it wouldn't hit the floor. As you can see on the last pic it did have a scrape. Fits nice with the rear bumper though :thumbs: