WANTED 2003 JDM Standard Headlights

wallz

Hi all, recently got a 350z (loving it btw), but turns out the headlights have been modded. forgive me, i'm not too clued up on the wiring , terminology etc, but basically the housing has modified and cut by the previous owner, with a new part added ( I have added some photos) and I need to replace them. The dipped setting lights an added outer ring angel eye (?), and the main beam setting lights an H7 bulb. The high beam setting is disabled due to how it has been wired, and because of the modification the lights cant be adjusted up or down (this will no doubt cause an mot failure anyway). The wiring loom in my car is a 6 pin, but ive been reading that not all 6 pin headlights can be directly plugged, due to HIDs etc?? need some advice, and hopefully someone selling a set that I can plug in and use! Any help appreciated.post-19861-0-04687900-1377942097_thumb.jpgpost-19861-0-05905100-1377942112_thumb.jpg