RT Performance bumpers etc.

iLott

Basically I want to get a nismo v2 front bumper and possible a blitz replica spoiler from them. Just wondering if anyone has any of their products fitted and can vouch for their quality? Possibly post up some pics of them too if you have any fitted to your cars?

Thanks

Dan

Aside from the impending RT spuzzfest that will ensue (Octet incoming!) your asking about parts that RT don't actually make so you can't likely hold them responsible for Nismo and Blitz product quality. They're only supplying them to you.

If they're fitting them for you then all you can ask is that they fit them well.......they have a lot of happy customers so can't see why you'd have a problem.

Can't vouch for RT but unless they supply anything different to the likes of EPR, Aerokit, etc then don't expect a direct fitment.

You'll need to use a reputable Bodyshop to make sure it looks nice.

My V2 with carbon lip is from EPR, it was a pig. But looks the bollocks.

Aside from the impending RT spuzzfest that will ensue (Octet incoming!) your asking about parts that RT don't actually make so you can't likely hold them responsible for Nismo and Blitz product quality. They're only supplying them to you.

If they're fitting them for you then all you can ask is that they fit them well.......they have a lot of happy customers so can't see why you'd have a problem.

He said replicas. Not genuine blitz or nismo.

Yeah sorry if I didn't make it clear, I mean the replicas, I'm sure I read somewhere they make their own v2's? But maybe I'm wrong.

No mate you did make it clear.....I'm just a total mong

Haha I'm sure you're not a TOTAL Mong ;) maybe just part Mong? Or perhaps you've been contaminated with Mong somewhere along the way!