New Z Owner from Warwickshire

thanks everyone for the warm welcome!......Just got my zed back from having the front bumper painted, looked fantastic........for a couple of hours, something fell off a car coming the other way and bounced along the road and hit my bumper at 60mph and cracked it, knocking the washer bottle off too.....somehow??!! Nothing I could do but watch and wait for the bang.....and my god did it bang, it was like someone hitting it with a sledge-hammer. Gutted!! Oh well, back to the body shop.

Welcome and hello from a fellow newbie based in Derby,

Like several other newbies I have regularly checked in on these forums.

I have been a Z fan for too many years to mention, how many remember the 240Z? I grew up wanting a 280Z Targa and have recently bought an '06 350Z in silver, my kids are jealous and clamour for a ride out.

Neighbours say it's my midlife crisis but i say i've grown up and graduated from two wheels to four.

Welcome and hello from a fellow newbie based in Derby,

Like several other newbies I have regularly checked in on these forums.

I have been a Z fan for too many years to mention, how many remember the 240Z? I grew up wanting a 280Z Targa and have recently bought an '06 350Z in silver, my kids are jealous and clamour for a ride out.

Neighbours say it's my midlife crisis but i say i've grown up and graduated from two wheels to four.

same here Dave, I always liked the 300zx twin turbo but they are getting on a bit and seem to break easily, got my 04 plate 3 weeks ago and love driving it.