Civic Type R (EP3) px wanted for pre 2006 350z

Danith

After owning this car for a year and loving it, I've got a serious itch for a 350Z or similar.

So here goes, in no rush to sell though.

2003 prefacelift Civic Type R in milano red.

Taxed til December and MOT'd til December

Standard engine on 86k I think it is now after a hassle free trip to the Ring (didn't take it on the track though).

No 2nd gear crunch, gearbox is super smooth and had the oils changed when the clutch was done (obvs)

2 genuine Honda keys.

All handbooks, etc.

FSH.

Energy engine mount inserts and Powerflex gearbox insert - tight as a nun's chuff up front now.

Clutch recently replaced at Grinspeed and a facelift lighter flywheel was put in.

Superpro caster correction kit @ Grinspeed

FRSU with Eibach camber bolts and DME camber arms and setup @ Grinspeed

Eibach ABP -30mm lowering springs

17" Rota G force matt black alloys with Michelin tyres all round (loads of tread)

Sportex 2.5" unsilenced B pipe

Goodridge braided brake lines and Brembo pads fitted recently

Drilled & grooved front discs

Good on petrol for a hot hatch - 1400 miles to the Ring and back and did it on £280!!

VTEC works perfectly. Engine doesn't use much oil which shows how well maintained it is.

Valve clearances done @ Grinspeed

Oil changed regularly

BAD POINTS:

As with most milanos the paint could do with a correction (most people can't get the red back without a respray, but a guy who works for Bentley who's a mate with Steve @ Grinspeed says he can definitely get the red back without the need for a respray - quoted £200 but I haven't had the time to leave it with him)

Small fag burn in the drivers seat (not from me, I don't smoke)

Few scuffs on the rear bumper

Will get more pics up when I get a chance.

£3,850

9170049574_53b7c6efc6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking ladies. This car is as straight as a die, market's flooded with crap at the moment though so it's not attracting so much attention on PH!

I'd prefer a swap + cash deal just so I don't have to bother with the hassle of selling/being without a car temporarily.