FOR SALE - Pair of 350z Black Leather seats

timb2010

Hi,

Ive been told that my seats "have" to go from the conservatory. When I bought my Zed the drivers airbag had deployed. The seller included a pair of seats that he purchased for £350 from a Nissan breakers in Leominster with the intention of fitting but never did.

As the replacement drivers seat had just one base adjustment and the current seat has two I instead stripped down the drivers seat and swapped over the top half.

The passenger seat is in really good condition with no wear that I can see on the bolster area. The drivers seat as I said above has one base adjuster and the airbag deployed.

I don't know what someone may want the drivers seat for, but I the dual switches are on ebay for £40. Maybe this is a chance to buy a passenger seat if they usually only come in pairs? I cant confirm that the motors/switches work as they haven't been fitted to the car for me to test. I believe they are also heated (as there is a cable running up the back!) and they have the orange/red stitching.

I don't have any idea of value apart from what I was told that the previous owner told me he paid, and that there is currently a pair on ebay for £350.

If I knock off £200 as the drivers seat airbag has deployed? does that sound about right?

£150 for the pair? Collected from Kidderminster (Worcestershire) or Stourport or Cleobury Mortimer if referred.

Please let me know (politely) if I am way off the mark!

More photos to follow.

post-19717-0-90616000-1376856400_thumb.jpg

Edited by timb2010