tyre sizes??

welshboyo

alright guys i supposed this question has been asked but will try again lol,i just ordered some lenso 17" wheels and tyres and just been told they was out of stock. Anyway the tyre size for them wheels was 225x50x17 front 235x50x17 rear so i was looking at getting some different alloys now and fancied some 19" wheels instead what i would like to know would their be any rubbing if i get 19" alloys??? the tyre size for these would be 245x35x19 rear would be 275x35x19 these are the pics of the alloys they are a deep concave.1CAB71P0L_zpscf27f43f.jpgthese are similar wheels i think.l_G620091019212424_zps8893f4f1.jpg

A quick look about the site would show that every man and his dog who is running 19's uses these tyre sizes. There are a few who have adjusted the widths by +/-10mm for personal preference, but they'll fit fine, no running, unless you are lowered 30mm(ish)

If you're not already aware, its more about the offset of the alloy in regards to "will it fit"

or i found these with 225x45x18 front 245x45x18 rear 1CA4W0K04_zps67144770.jpg

If that wheel is expensive, try the Dotz GTR, it's literally IDENTICAL, same font for the GTR on the spoke and everything.

Yup, rebranding from the same supplier I bet. Nicer caps though :p

Definitely buy 19's, just not those ones :lol: they'll look a bit odd on the zed unless is has done mental bodykit.

The 18's you posted should be available in 19's too and there's always Rota wheels to have a look at. Just please don't put 17's on, wasting your money.