Lightweight Pulleys and UpRev

KyleR

Is it worth while fitting these before an UpRev? I have pretty much every other possible NA mod now that I can think of apart from this and HFC's. HFC's are certainly going on before mapping, but not sure if it worth while putting back mapping a little while longer until I have got my hands on some pulleys. I'm aware that they should make revving a bit faster, but are there real world gains, if even a pony or two rather than reading about the 20bhp they give you in the various descriptions online :lol:

Currently have catback exhaust, pop charger (I know it has no gains but the sound :p) Wasso spacer and uprated sparks, so if there anything I haven't thought of as a todo before mapping let me know also :)

I'd prefer to have everything done prior to mapping because I live in Northern Ireland and the only UpRev place is pretty much right at the bottom of the South and only plan on making one journey unless I boost it in 20 years when I have the funds :lol:

Every little helps!

Edited by KyleR