JVC KW-XR411 Stereo

cs2000

Hey all, after sitting aside for a few months I have decided not to fit this to my Zed as I like the OEM Bluetooth functionality.

This is a JVC KW-XR411 stereo that I had fitted into my Toyota Celica for the last 6 months I owned it. It was bought brand new from Halfords for £179.99.

Pretty decent little system the is Blue illuminated like this

13653b.jpg

All works perfectly fine. I had a 8GB USB stick plugged into the unit 99% of the time and played my music from there, but the AUX in, CD and of course radio all work lovely.

It comes with the fitting screws required as well as the harness for the back which hasn't been cut or modified in any way, all you will need to buy is an adaptor to convert the Nissan plugs to the standard ISO format from eBay.

The rear of the unit has the sockets required for adding a SUB to the system which I also had on my Celica and again it works lovely. It is also steering wheel remote ready with the correct socket on the back for an adaptor.

If you have any questions about it just post them below, I've never changed the stereo from the 350Z, but I have fitted this in the Celica.

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Im asking for £45.00 ONO delivered :) as these are currently selling for around £100 on eBay.

Edited by cs2000