Quick question; Bluetooth on non fancy Connect Premium

PS13Silvia

I got a new phone contract earlier this week, S4 Mini. Don't really want to use the phone call feature, but tried it at lunch to see how it works. What I'd much rather do is have my music playing on the phone bluetooth'd to the car? At the moment I plug it in a 3.5mm AUX cable but would much rather use bluetooth to save the annoying cable coming out the centre console bit.

Also, mini-rant; my sat nav, post code input isn't available, what moron thought up a sat nav without post code search!?!?!

It's fairly simple to bluetooth to the car. I set it up with no trouble at all. Just make sure your phones bluetooth is set to always visible if you are having any problems.

I stream spotify via bluetooth, and the skip track even works with it, which is a bonus.

Cheers.

I got the phone synced up alright, rang a mate to test it out. Just trying to figure out how to get music playing via bluetooth. Thinking about it, it's probably something on my phone I need to change, I'm not great with phones at best of times and as it didn't work instantly first time I promptly gave up :D

I'll give it another go after work before taking my usual, extended drive home on a Friday :yahoo:

Plus I refuse to look in manual! lol

Select Bluetooth audio on the stereo.

Open up the app you use to play music, and start it on the phone. It should play via the speakers, and the track skip should work.

I find the call quality on the 370Z is terrible when making a call. The other person can't hear you, although my voice always seems to struggle with things like this

for some reason.

Hmmmmm, I didn't think, or couldn't work out rather how to play back my audio on my iPhone via Blutooth into the car system/

3.5mm jack is the only way I have it working at the mo, which loses like 30% sound quality too which is a pain.

pretty sure Badgeronimous satement is only for the connect premium - not your versions fellas

PS13Silvia - post code search became standard on the connect premium as well

Had another go the other day with this, couldn't get it working. l'll give in and dig out the manual after work tonight & see how it's done, but I went through every single related menu, no option there... Beginning to think it's not available on my sat nav to be honest