Pagid brakes ?

fairladyz2013

Hi all,

Was wondering does anyone know anything of pagid brakes ? As thinking to get them for my 350z from euro car parts - as it's easily accessible .

Thanks ppl! :)

I have pagid brakes up front..noisy like hell..They are budget pads ,so I Beleive you get what you paid for..I will definetelly won't install them anymore.

Hi all,

Was wondering does anyone know anything of pagid brakes ? As thinking to get them for my 350z from euro car parts - as it's easily accessible .

I have pagid brakes up front..noisy like hell..They are budget pads ,so I Beleive you get what you paid for..I will definetelly won't install them anymore.

Thanks for info mate. Just wondering is ur zed a fairlady import or the UK spec?

Hi all,

Thanks for info mate. Just wondering is ur zed a fairlady import or the UK spec?

UK spec...As other people mentioned it may be incorrectly fitted...But I won't install them anymore..I have brembos on rear and they fine..

I got the same ones from Eurocarparts, and I'm sure they are fine for road use, but they were finished after a say at Bedford Autodrome! As for dust, after that day at Bedford they weren't too bad at all considering went through the full thickness!! Just remember to swap the shims over or else they will squeal like crazy and this could happen to the pads as happened to me at after the track day!:

IMG_1045_zpsa5d29d7d.jpg

Heres a pic showing the shims, and dont expect a mechanic to swap them over!:

dfe79666-e30d-4c76-885e-9455794bfa77_zps2d3615d5.jpg

I got the same ones from Eurocarparts, and I'm sure they are fine for road use, but they were finished after a say at Bedford Autodrome! As for dust, after that day at Bedford they weren't too bad at all considering went through the full thickness!! Just remember to swap the shims over or else they will squeal like crazy and this could happen to the pads as happened to me at after the track day!:

IMG_1045_zpsa5d29d7d.jpg

Heres a pic showing the shims, and dont expect a mechanic to swap them over!:

dfe79666-e30d-4c76-885e-9455794bfa77_zps2d3615d5.jpg

Thanks for the advice . Wondering is urs a jdm zed ?