Flying up the A38 fropm Bassett's Pole to Belper

afreemason

7 in all !!!!!!

2 Sunsets and 3 common blue ones ...... all line astern with big grins !!!!!

...... and a yellow GT4 at the Railway Inn and a sunset with two ladies (who had a swifty in the Railway Inn) making a quick get away !!!!!!

Cheers Val ...... nice night mate, good to have your company. Nice drive back I thought !!!!!! Even liked you swift undertaking move ..... :scare: good job I know you mate !!!!!

Nah ........ we sat Val in the corner and threw chips at him :scare::headhurt:

Actually I'm too upset to post on the OC ...... I managed to get lost WITH a TomTom !!!!!!! :blush::blush::blush: Only consolation was that me old mucka Val followed me all the way !!!!!!

(Only cus I gave him the post code for his tom tom !!!!!)

looooooooooooool great night Glyn, thanks for inviting me :)

I can't believe we missed the 2 totties come back to have a drink in the pub just to meet us! dohhhhhhhhhh! :headhurt::doh:

I also received Sarah's ass pic thanks very much, did she pose just for me or is it her normal posture in the office????? spank that asssssssssssss B)

will post soon here looool

Glyn, I see you enjoyed my undertaking maneuvre on our private circuit, had a laugh ;)

and my tomtom was switched off, i thought Glyn wouldn't manage to get lost with it..... how mistaken I was :lol: