Possible sticky for oil cooler kits?

Arran

Looking at the Driftworks site Sam the plate you have from mocal at 92 degrees states that the thermostat is fully open at 80 degrees which leads me to believe it's actually the same plate as the 80 degree mocal plate listed on merlin website

If that's the case it's the only option bar the silly expensive mishimoto one

I don't have any rubber mounts, but as the whole unit is supported, vibration shouldn't be too much of an issue. I hope lol.

Regarding the 92 degree plate. When I bought my kit I emailed dw and asked specifically about that as on the kit in the description it said 80 but on the listing it said 92. They ensured me it was 92 and it was a mistake in the description, which was changed later that evening.

I assume that the description on the item your looking at is incorrect also, so probably worth emailing them to make sure.

Ah okay will give them a shout and ask and if there's is 92 degree il get that one as theres no listing for these in merlin a website just the 80 one, I don't see much wrong with the way yours is mounted to he honest maybe small vibrations make it through the bars etc but nothing to worry about

This should be a nice custom kit for you Arran, I like the idea of the rubber to dampen any vibration. I havent any damping on mine & you can feel a little on the crash bar & bumper. So a great idea & hopefully that will eliminate it or atleast reduce it. I`ve never heard it inside the car though