Nurburgring end of May 07

I'll arrive late saturday afternoon, and stay until mid monday afternoon - then over to Spa, for the track day on tuesday. See you there!

BTW - Please don't bring any typical british weather with you ;)

you are about 2 weeks too early Stevie :p

PS I had a go on GTR2 at the Ring.... tell you what, it's already a nightmare on a simulation, imagine how difficult it's gonna be in real life... :scare: my avg speed is going to ba about 20mph tbh.... too much risk of stuffing the Z :dry:

Silverstone in comparison is going to be a piece of cake!

you are about 2 weeks too early Stevie :p

PS I had a go on GTR2 at the Ring.... tell you what, it's already a nightmare on a simulation, imagine how difficult it's gonna be in real life... :scare: my avg speed is going to ba about 20mph tbh.... too much risk of stuffing the Z :dry:

Silverstone in comparison is going to be a piece of cake!

:lol: I went round it last year - it wasn't too bad TBH, just take it easy and enjoy the scenery... of GT3RS's and Vipers flying past!

Don't know, Andy, though it wouldn't surprise me if people take hire cars round!

Its a public day so not too mental... apart from the buses, bikes, estate cars and Porsche GTs! A crazy mix... As long as you keep to the right and let the mad heads overtake on the left you are fine... although when cornering that can be a challenge!

Take it easy and you should be fine. If you go on really early and there is a lot of dew about take care. You will go off!

It is one of those circuits you just have to do. I last did it in 1996..................time to do it again I think.:teeth: