Replacement HU

corbsy

Hi all,

Recently bought a 350z 04 plate GT Edition so I'd thought I'd join the owners club!

So after two weeks with the car, I've come to the sudden realisation that I have to swap out the head unit for a new one. Just looking for suggestions; I'm trying to bring the car's ICE into 2013! This was my first suggestion:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-XAV601BT-Multimedia-Head-Unit/dp/B0081NETYG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373666048&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+xav601bt

This one has the mirrorlink feature which I think is amazing and is a must have for me.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Corbsy

I have this unit but mirror link will only work with certain models I have a Sony Xperia T and it don't work! Sony phone and Sony HU and they ain't compatable!! Other than that it's a good unit just doesn't have satnav

Ah I was hoping to use the SatNav from my Galaxy S3 - I'll check compatibility. Unless some kind gent has released a mod on XDA? SatNav isn't a huge thing for me on the display although would be nice. Do you have the original speakers etc? Bose or non-bose?