Exhaust options

Harryjax

Hi guys

I've had my 370 since Oct 2012

I've now decided to spend some money on an exhaust.

I now there are lots of threads on the subject about which is best. But I've read so many it gets confusing.

My main reason for changing is to improve the note.

I've set a budget of £900 max.

I want an exhaust supplied and fitted, so what can I get for my budget.

If you have already done this to your 370 can you PM me the details of where you got it

What make you purchased and how much it cost.

And what made you go for your choice.

This will be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Harryjax :thumbs:

We have a 370z Invidia system with single walled titanium tips in stock at the moment within your budget, we can also have this sent to a garage of your choice for fitting. :thumbs:

A few different options out there, some members have decided to go with this set up for the added bonus of it being a true dual system and what I would call mid range when it comes to sound. It won't blow your ear drums but gives you a nice tone when you hit the load pedal.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60475-370z-invidia-gemini-cat-back-exhausts-in-stock/

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

You could check out g-mans post hes selling his akropovic exhaust, thats a 2.2k exhaust for £850, im half tempted myself.

An non standard exhaust makes a huge difference on the 370z, im loving my stillen, chris-s's fast intentions is also lovely. Ive also heard good things about the invidia gemini

• Like 1

May as well join in :lol:

Check out here :

http://tarmac.silver-pride.com/products.aspx?CategoryId=6acd5627-7b5a-4fcd-b947-09b52eb6090b

Videos imbedded if your on a desk/lap top.

See what you think of the Agency Power one, I can get it a bit closer to your budget, plus theres the usual ones that I can supply :thumbs:

You could check out g-mans post hes selling his akropovic exhaust, thats a 2.2k exhaust for £850, im half tempted myself.

An non standard exhaust makes a huge difference on the 370z, im loving my stillen, chris-s's fast intentions is also lovely. Ive also heard good things about the invidia gemini

Yeah, not wanting to do myself out of a sale but I would be tempted with Gmans.

No one likes their after market exhaust then!!

Glad Gman sold his exhaust as it would have been a bit OTT for what I want.

Think I will go for the Invidia system but will wait till I've heard it on another Z.

If anyone near Bristol has that system give me a shout.