Stillen Gen3 & Motordyne 370 Install

rob63

2013-07-10182831.jpg

In addition to the Injen exhaust that Tarmac supplied he also sourced 2 new K&N filters for the Gen3, I previously had this installed on my 350. A lot easier to fit to the 370 though :)

The M370, yep Tarmac Sportz again, went on sooo easy and as documented elsewhere works really well :thumbs:

M370 what? Or did I miss it? Engine bay looks bling.

M370 is an intake manifold made by Motordyne.

Generally gives a fair chunk of mid range torque and a steady increase in BHP over the rev range, not sure what it's like on a OEM map mind you.

Generally gives a fair chunk of mid range torque and a steady increase in BHP over the rev range, not sure what it's like on a OEM map mind you.

I installed the M370 and then went for quick drive, even on the 'bum dyno' I noticed a marked improvement. As has been well documented on the second best 350/370 forum it delivers around 14HP in the midrange with a loss of 2HP at the top end, think I can live with that :) For such a simple mod, took about 30 mins to install, it's pretty effective. Although some would say a bit of a cheeky price for what it is.

However, you're right in thinking that I now need to get a re-map as I've now installed the Gen3 kit and an Injen exhaust - see my post under 'exhaust'. Can't rate this exhaust highly enough, even if I lost any previous gains due to this system (highly unlikely) I'd still keep it for the noise alone :yahoo:

• Like 1

Suits you're right, my bad, I forgot to mention the hefty increase in torque as that's the difference it really makes.

Now I'm looking for someone to carry out the re-map, I know that abbey are the Holy Grail of all things Zed with regards to this but it's a bit of a trek. Can anyone recommend someone in the East of England, Norwich Cambridge?

• 4 weeks later...