Spotted in Castleknock (Dublin)

GT Driver

Due to the cost to tax a 3.5L here in Republic of Ireland (€1,809 for the year- about £1,500) you don't see too many Zeds around. I spotted a silver JDM on UK/NI plates in Castleknock earlier today, I waved but got no response ;)

On my way into work I often see a 2005 Coupe (Black) and a 2008 convertible (also in Black) driving in on the old Cabra road / Prussia Street. :yahoo:

Due to the cost to tax a 3.5L here in Republic of Ireland (€1,809 for the year- about £1,500) you don't see too many Zeds around. I spotted a silver JDM on UK/NI plates in Castleknock earlier today, I waved but got no response ;)

On my way into work I often see a 2005 Coupe (Black) and a 2008 convertible (also in Black) driving in on the old Cabra road / Prussia Street. :yahoo:

dont know any of those but im over in ballymun with mine, gona be wasing it today if you have a sponge and wana help :p

Mick- I'm only down in Blanchardstown so not far at from you at all. Mines an silver '04 L reg give us a wave if you see me...!

Rich- I was in Windsor Nissan and they had an '08 for sale a while back. Was registered June- so tax was €1,809. If it was registered a month later it was something like €2,200. Ouch