Broomers "Zoe: The Zed"

Look's fantastic, ...what a car. Oh and the girls look great too of course. :D

You must be over the moon with that thing. Have you joined a Skyline forum now then?

Done anything to it then or are you keeping it stock for a while?

:)

i am over the moon, loving every bit of it tbf mate :p

she's got the latest 2014 gearbox soft wear, tinted windows, miltek Y pipe and the dash control section has been carbon wrapped

yes i have joind up there swell :)

and will keep her standard until after xmas then may look to get full exhaust system and remap :)

That's very cool and such a great car to own whilst your still young. I had a JDM WRX Impreza whilst I was in my twenties still but a Skylines a whole different ballpark if you ask me.

Such a fast car as standard with bags of potential. B)

I'd be thinking of keeping that for 5-10 years if I was you & turn it into a 1000bhp monster. :evil::drive1

That's very cool and such a great car to own whilst your still young. I had a JDM WRX Impreza whilst I was in my twenties still but a Skylines a whole different ballpark if you ask me.

Such a fast car as standard with bags of potential. B)

I'd be thinking of keeping that for 5-10 years if I was you & turn it into a 1000bhp monster. :evil::drive1

Yes defo - and \'yeas lots of potienatil to tune it to a cray 4 figure number mate, will look to get a litchfield stage 2 power upgrade bugging of next year, that will take me to 600bhp :p