Gauges Gauges Gauges!!! Defi, Autometer, AEM + More!!!!

Adam@Z1auto.com

We've literally got tons of these in stock, ready to rock and roll!!!!!

First up - the Defi BF Series!!!!

bfimperialamber.jpg

defibfimp.jpg

defibfambersweepsmall.jpg

These are offered in either amber or white lighting.

The Defi BF Link system is a set of electronic gauges that can be mounted on the vehicle dashboard or wherever most convenient. The unique feature of the BF series is its ability to "go dark" when powered off.

The system is also designed to allow all sensors to be attached to the control unit II, so that the gauges can be mounted separately

without the need for multiple tubing or wiring to each gauge.

Gauges are offered in 60mm, with metric or imperial reading (metric means any pressure gauges are in BAR, temperature is in Celcius; Imperial means Pressure is in PSI, temperature is in Fahrenheight). Available are boost (for turbocharged and supercharged engines), intake manifold pressure(for natural aspirated engine), oil pressure, water temperature, oil temperature, fuel pressure, exhaust gas temperature.

Driving data can be stored and can be replayed up to 3 minutes. Double Warning function by a meter's LED lamp and a beep. Brightness can be adjusted. If Defi-Link Indicator(sold separately) is connected, it blinks when any of connected meters' warning LED light. Defi-Link Indicator can be connected with each meter. Differential pressure between fuel pressure and turbo can be shown if both of fuel pressure meter and turbo meter are installed. Defi-Link Control Unit II is necessary to operate Defi-Link Meter BF. Defi-Link Meter BF is applicable only for 12V vehicles. Combo deals are available for multiple gauges and gauge pods and accessories.

They aren't cheap, but they are, hands down, the nicest gauges on the market!!! Defi makes OEM gauges for many of the top manufacturers :)

defiblueracer.jpg

We've also got Defi's new Blue Racer Series in stock!!! Defi Blue Racer gauges read out in US Measurements (i.e. PSi, Farenheit, etc.) for simplicity. They feature a 52mm (2 1/16") design, and come with a black face and illumination in blue using high-brightness LEDs. Boost, pressure, temperature, exhaust temperature, and volt gauges are available. This product does not require the Defi-Link Control Unit for use.

defi_blue_volt.jpgdefi_blue_temp.jpgdefi_blue_press.jpg

We've also got plenty of gauge accessories in stock, such as oil block adapters (makes installing and oil pressur or temperature gauge a snap!!!

striblockadapter.jpg

Just $55 + shipping

AEM Wideband 02 Meters - a critical gauge to have when you get serious about modding and tuning your car. A wideband 02 operates on a 0-5 volt scale, allowing for precise measurement of your cars air fuel ratio. This is not one of those cheap $30 blinkey blinkey lights that look like a Christmas ornament - this is a state of the art, fully accurate tuning aid that is simply a must have if you are doing any tuning at all!!!

aemwidebanduegoblk.jpg

The UEGO comes with both black AND white faces included, and also comes with both black and silver outer bezels....cool!!!!!

We also carry the FULL range of Autometer Products!!!!

Don't see what you want? Let us know!!!!

Guest prescience

Adam,

To date an issue here in the UK (but not Europe) is that there have been no gauge pods which fit the pillar on our driver's side (your passenger's side). They are clearly not reversible. Can you help on that score?

Always wondered about these wideband A/F gauges. Alot of turbo guys on the my350z wite seem to have them, but surely once the car is setup and tuned with a UTEC or what not, its 'set and forget' isnt it? Boost i can understand, to help identify spiking etc, but even that isnt 'nessacary' i wouldnt think. Why am i wrong?

Jamie :D

Guest prescience

I know what you mean but I think from a personal point of view, it came down to peace of mind. I had a Zeitronix and used it to datalog the Vortech quite often when I took the car out - just to check things were OK and the A/F was not getting too lean etc.

You could argue the car should stay in tune and it's not necessary, but there are a few variables (air temp/pressure, fuel etc) in play :)

tuning non factory parts is never really set it and forget it. Very often, you are relying on aftermarket parts, and a mixture of them, to play nicely with one another, which is not always the case. The gauges are so popular here for the simple fact that at the price the gauges command, relative to the price you invest in, say, forced induction, etc., it's a small fraction. Cheap insurance if you will

Adam