Grey 350z in Ashby on 06 plate

Mike

I've seen a burnt orange with exhaust kit, and another immaculate silver Z (both coupes) with a private plate on, but no 06 Zs about.

Which way did you go through to get to Tescos? You might have gone past mine.

It was Market Street, turned out of South Street near war memorial, and then right wear Lloyds used to be - straight up Market street. It could have been Silver rather than Grey. Bright day, sunglasses on so... :)

Ashby-de-la-Zouch is the full name :D In Leicestershire, so the Midlands. But the west tip of Leicestershire pretty much.

Easiest way to find it is follow the M42 into the A42 which goes to join the M1.

The A42 passes Ashby right by.

Silver or grey, can't say I'd tell the difference anyway haha.What one have you got? I'll give a wave next time. Might be in my crappy old laguna coming home from work though!

Ha, i must have been blind earlier - missed this entirely. I'm driving a black 350z on a 56 reg :) Friend lives in Ashby so I'm there about once a fortnight for a beer and BBQ due to the fine summer weather and usually stop off for fuel as well while there (although it's 5p cheaper in Tamworth).

Mine's a black '57 plate, you would have driven past it, but you'd only really see it on the drive if you were heading back the other way just before market street.

It's a shame there's not more pub gardens in the town tbh, but looks like there's a wetherspoons coming up next to the big co-op, could always do with another pub :lol: