Mod Vs Admin

it's not a hierarchy, it's just what one can do on the forums. i.e. admins have the possibility to enter the config panel of the forum, change most of the forum's layout etc. Only Chris and Neo have actually access to the files on the server though (not that they do much with them, really :bleh::lol: )

Mods can un/lock threads, split/delete/move posts. we all have access to a hidden forum where we slag you off most of the times :lol:

Pah - dont do much with them :boxing:

Im going to sort my Z badge out now, then Ill be using that server access later to sort out some more links on the main page and try to sort some other bits and bobs.

As Val says - no difference or heirachy at all, just the admins have access to configuration control panels so we can change the forum around or users profiles etc, moderators have access to the standard tools that are used to keep the place tidy.

We could just have every one of the team as an Administrator - but it may then look a little overbearing when people are used to a heirachy structure with Admins as the top level, maybe we could all just have the tag "350Z-UK Team" or something?

Guest prescience

Sarnie,

Regrettably, these are two titles it is pointless you trying to aspire to - so in that sense, the difference is immaterial.

Hope that clarifies matters :)

Sarnie,

Regrettably, these are two titles it is pointless you trying to aspire to - so in that sense, the difference is immaterial.

Hope that clarifies matters :)

Who said I was trying to aspire to either? Why don't you leave us youngsters to it and join this site ;):yawn: