Championship Play-Off Final next Sunday

I know this is a long-shot, but I'm after two seats for the Championship Play-Off final at Wembley. If anyone has any corporate contacts who want to dispose of two tickets (preferably in the West Brom end) I will pay cash.

Trying to get them through the club, but our allocation is poor and I had to cancel my season ticket this year so no guarantee :cry:

Can't believe that many people actually want to go and watch the Albion :surrender:

I know this is a long-shot, but I'm after two seats for the Championship Play-Off final at Wembley. If anyone has any corporate contacts who want to dispose of two tickets (preferably in the West Brom end) I will pay cash.

Trying to get them through the club, but our allocation is poor and I had to cancel my season ticket this year so no guarantee :cry:

Can't believe that many people actually want to go and watch the Albion :surrender:

Have yout tried the ticket touts online such as ticketmaster.co.uk etc?

Yeah, they haven't come up on there yet. Probably a few later in the week for stupid money.

Yeah, they haven't come up on there yet. Probably a few later in the week for stupid money.

:yahoo:

Managed to get two tickets, so off to Wembley now! Come on you Baggies!

Good luck, the premiership needs more midlands clubs

(you can probably guess who i support by my username)

Thanks! Be good to lock horns with the Villains again (although we don't seem to have had any success against you for what seems ages).

Bet you're looking forward to the Blues again?

tis funny, not from around Birmingham but have friends locally who are baggies and blues fans and it makes the season far more interesting.

The blues games are good, though i am looking forward to them more now than a few seasons ago for obvious reasons.

Actually i'm looking forward to next season, Villa Park has a buzz about it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Unlucky mate, i was cheering you on at the weekend, my mate went and he was gutted at the end

I know its no consolation but you did play the better football all in all. There was a period in the 2nd half where Derby had 0% in your third.

Unlucky mate, i was cheering you on at the weekend, my mate went and he was gutted at the end

I know its no consolation but you did play the better football all in all. There was a period in the 2nd half where Derby had 0% in your third.

Cheers for the kind words; at least we had a decent day out (apart from the weather, the result, the beer at 3.50 a pint, the overcrowded trains......

Derby will be the worst team in history of the premiership.

Most likely, though how many games did they win 1-0 in the championship this year, it was loads

It seems that recently that one club that comes up surprises everyone and does well (Wigan, West Ham & Reading recently) so i wouldn't be surprised if one of the 3 does ok next season - most likely Sunderland i reckon as they will spend more money

Derby will be the worst team in history of the premiership.

Most likely, though how many games did they win 1-0 in the championship this year, it was loads

It seems that recently that one club that comes up surprises everyone and does well (Wigan, West Ham & Reading recently) so i wouldn't be surprised if one of the 3 does ok next season - most likely Sunderland i reckon as they will spend more money

Seems to me that you need such a different kind of team to get promotion as opposed to one that can stay up it's always going to be difficult. When we got promoted under Megson we had a great side to get promotion (ie 1-0 wins and very hard to score against as with Derby), but had no flair or skill to stay there. West Brom have probably currently got a team that could stay up, but we haven't got the kind of players to grind out promotion in the first place.

Reading managed to get up playing decent football and scoring goals, and they have survived. By the same logic, Brum, Sunderland and Derby will all struggle next year (unless they spend big).

Bolton are in trouble with Sammy Lee and so are Fulham with Lawrie Sanchez. A bad start for these two and its all over. Mark my words. :surrender:

I reckon its worth a fiver each on one of those being the first management casualty, also Wigan are going to struggle i think.

Bolton are in trouble with Sammy Lee and so are Fulham with Lawrie Sanchez. A bad start for these two and its all over. Mark my words. :surrender:

I reckon its worth a fiver each on one of those being the first management casualty, also Wigan are going to struggle i think.

Wigan! Thats the other one I was think of but just couldn't remember them!! Those three plus Derby will be the bottom four next :wacko: