Adjustable suspension

SwissZ

Got my 19"s on (need to get some pics up...) and am a bit dissapointed that they don't fill the arches at the rear as I'd kinda hoped they would. I would have gone for 20" but Kahn don't do the wheels I wanted in that size.

Now.... lowering would be the obvious choice, but with the car on standard shocks/springs I can only just make it into the underground garage where I park. And I mean only just, we're talking millimeters here.

So.... as the title suggests, without spending megabucks is it possible to fit some kind of hydraulic or air or whatever system that will lower the car but can raise it to allow me to get in and out of the garage, as well as around town in some places.... DO THEY THINK WE ALL DRIVE 4x4s??????? :angry:

Oh yeah, it would be going on a roadster so I've got no room for it! Needs to be a compact system. :)

Any ideas?

Got my 19"s on (need to get some pics up...) and am a bit dissapointed that they don't fill the arches at the rear as I'd kinda hoped they would. I would have gone for 20" but Kahn don't do the wheels I wanted in that size.

Now.... lowering would be the obvious choice, but with the car on standard shocks/springs I can only just make it into the underground garage where I park. And I mean only just, we're talking millimeters here.

So.... as the title suggests, without spending megabucks is it possible to fit some kind of hydraulic or air or whatever system that will lower the car but can raise it to allow me to get in and out of the garage, as well as around town in some places.... DO THEY THINK WE ALL DRIVE 4x4s??????? :angry:

Oh yeah, it would be going on a roadster so I've got no room for it! Needs to be a compact system. :)

Any ideas?

Ha ha, great idea. I've got the same problem - millimetre clearance going into my drive. If you find anything I might be up for a group buy! :teeth:

I know exactly what you mean. I wanted to lower my zed before I put my 19's on, but then once i had the fronts looked as low as I would want it to be but the back looked considerably higher. See here:

RIMS003.jpg

I think the back needs lowering slightly, but then sometimes i think the opposite :blush: I have a set of Tein S-Techs gathering dust at the moment awaiting my decision :wacko: