Tein springs

Bems

The Teins are a popular spring and very rarely come up as a used sale - I know as I did the same as you in the hope I'd find a used set.

But, realistically you'd expect to pay £80 - £100 for a used set, plus P&P. You can get a brand new set, delivered for circa £135, so for me was a no brainer.

Thanks guys. Kinda knew that would be the response but you never know your luck eh!

Since your both using them how do you find them over potholes, speed bumps and the likes? I don't have a massive arch gap as it is and have a factory original Nismo V1 bumper so last thing I want to do it scrape the hell out of it!

Thanks guys. Kinda knew that would be the response but you never know your luck eh!

Since your both using them how do you find them over potholes, speed bumps and the likes? I don't have a massive arch gap as it is and have a factory original Nismo V1 bumper so last thing I want to do it scrape the hell out of it!

I really like them. I've had no issues so far. I have the n1 lip and never caught it. But I'm always cautious over speed humps . I'd say the ride is a little harder than stock but comfortable. Handles very well.

I'd mirror what Niko said really. I take the same care near kerbs etc with my Nismo style splitter than I did before I fitted springs. Haven't caught it yet (touches wood). Spped bumps haven't proved to be an issue at all. They're only a 17mm drop on the front and 15mm on the rear (should be the other way round IMO).

I haven't noticed much difference in the hardness of the ride, they do feel like the OEM springs regarding driver comfort, but they do sharpen up the handling in corners.

They're certainly not an uncomfortable spring. And for everyday use on UK roads, they're spot on.

I'd mirror what Niko said really. I take the same care near kerbs etc with my Nismo style splitter than I did before I fitted springs. Haven't caught it yet (touches wood). Spped bumps haven't proved to be an issue at all. They're only a 17mm drop on the front and 15mm on the rear (should be the other way round IMO).

I haven't noticed much difference in the hardness of the ride, they do feel like the OEM springs regarding driver comfort, but they do sharpen up the handling in corners.

They're certainly not an uncomfortable spring. And for everyday use on UK roads, they're spot on.

+1