P2 Service next week

Beavis

Don't know if this would be possible, but if there is so much variation then perhaps via the forum we get a couple of dealers in each region to offer special prices for club members

That way they know they will get the business and we could have a sticky which listed the prices per region - i think most people are happy to drive 20-30 miles if they know they will get good service and a reasonable price

yeah i have heard that from a few people too. only reason i rang them was i am always in south east or west london, just wanted to get an idea of the price for it...

Dont go to WLN! Thats my local and they are rip off merchants and very bad service. Ive not dealt with them but my ex's Dad had a primera and took it there to be serviced and they treated him like dirt.
Ahh i see, i bought my car from the eltham branch :thumbs:

Anyone looking for super service and keen price might want to check these people out:- http://www.clubvr4.com/index.php?page=wrd?1

WRD motors. They are lean and keen and I have never heard a bad word said about them. They are enthusiasts who have an enviable reputation with Mitsubushi's and have started branching out to scobies etc. By all accounts bacon butties are on hand and you can watch or even get your hands dirty with them...

Just my 2 p's worth BTW they are in Stoke-on- :thumbs: Trent

Had mine done in brum last week £250 :scare: Would only knock off £20 for own oil so didnt bother. Told them I could get it cheaper elsewhere and they wouldnt budge.

The other Brum dealer wanted £290!

Cant be bothered travelling miles, but it is shocking the difference in prices. Surely local labour rates cant be that different.

Had mine done in brum last week £250 :scare: Would only knock off £20 for own oil so didnt bother. Told them I could get it cheaper elsewhere and they wouldnt budge.

Was that Westway Nissan near the blues ground? :thumbdown:

The dealership on the stratford road in acocks green told me that supplying my own oil would invalidate my warranty :lol:

The dealership on the stratford road in acocks green told me that supplying my own oil would invalidate my warranty :lol:

It was the Stratford road one dude. They were happy for me to supply own oil but offered a paltry discount. Nice to know they have a consistent approach :thumbdown:

I try to avoid going anywhere near the blues ground if possible :teeth:

I try to avoid going anywhere near the blues ground if possible :teeth:

Me too but I used to work near the Bullring so it was only 2 mins away :dry: