Sarnie's not coming on the 26th (and who cares, really)

Sarnie

I'm bailing boys. Had a better offer ;)

All mouth, no trousers as per usual Liam!

They server shandy, pimms or martini in Manchester you know :p

From my experience it's really awful when one comments on one's spelling :blush::p

All mouth, no trousers as per usual Liam!

They server shandy, pimms or martini in Manchester you know :p

From my experience it's really awful when one comments on one's spelling :blush::p

ha ha touche...... was in a rush! :teeth:

Gobshite :dry:

Susan................................. B)

Gooey eyed yet again!! :dry:

Am I missing something here (and do I really want to ask?) but isn't Sarnie all loved up with the missus he brought to Wales?

Or has he called a set of wheels Susan? ;)

Gooey eyed yet again!! :dry:

Am I missing something here (and do I really want to ask?) but isn't Sarnie all loved up with the missus he brought to Wales?

Or has he called a set of wheels Susan? ;)

God only knows, probably just a ploy to trigger another 1000 pointless posts :yawn:;)

Susan is nothing to do with me! *cough* ask Liam's Z who Susan is *cough* ;)

So it you who is bailing out on the boys drinking session or Liam's Z and you were trying to wind him up?

Susan is nothing to do with me! *cough* ask Liam's Z who Susan is *cough* ;)

So it you who is bailing out on the boys drinking session or Liam's Z and you were trying to wind him up?

I'm not coming.

I assume Liam's Z still is.

:thumbs:

I assume Liam's Z still is.

:thumbs:

Whatever bored of it all :yawn:

Bored of what? It was a simple answer to your question of who was coming! :dry:

So whats all this then?

Just seems rather than saying, can't come now cos of blah, that there is always some little game going on..... so we all ask what, why etc....?

Thats what I'm bored of.....

If I got the wrong end of the stick, then sorry, whatever..... :)

I'm not coming. Thats all you need to know.

Susan was a private thing between me and Liam's Z about something we were discussing on MSN.[/url]

Nice of you to let us know inadvertantly, and if Susan was a private topic you should have left it so :thumbdown:

Susan was a private thing between me and Liam's Z about something we were discussing on MSN.[/url]

Nice of you to let us know inadvertantly, and if Susan was a private topic you should have left it so :thumbdown:

**** off you cantakerous old man. All you bloody do is whinge.

**** off you cantakerous old man. All you bloody do is whinge.

Thats it i'm out of here. Why dont you **** OFF Sarnie you pretencious git.

PEOPLE HAVE GONE OUT OF THERE WAY TO BOOK RESTAURANTS AND STUFF FOR THE 26TH AND YOU DONT HAVE THE COMMON DECENCY TO INFORM THEM DIRECTLY THAT YOU ARE NOW NOT COMING. SEEMS TO BE A BIT OF A CLUB FORMING ON HERE ON THOSE WHO TALK THIS AND SAY THEY ARE DOING THAT.............. ALL TO NO ****ing AVAIL. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

And what do i ****ing whinge about????????

Guys,

Lets all take a breather here......:blush:

I'm going to apologise if I've stirred something up. Its been a long and tiring day and i was having a little pop at Sarnie, as yet again he'd dropped out of something...... but lets not let it all get out of hand.

At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to do whatever they want... But I would agree that common courtesy should prevail and people (no matter what the event is) should let the organiser (in this case Mike) know and also, anyone that may be assisting.... such as AndyC who I believe was supplying somewhere to crash.

I would hope Sarnie that you have done this, but thats up to you and your call/conscience.

Beavis, everyone is entitled to an opinion.... I/you can't say for sure that Sarnie hasn't let anyone know, thats between him and the organiser/bed provider. So I'd suggest letting them have that discussion with him rather than us jumping on their behalf?

But anyway, you've no reason not to turn up now..... if Sarnie has miffed you off, then he ain't going now anyway! ;)

Seriously guys, lets all remember at the end of the day, its a car forum...... not the UN! :D

(he says trying to bring some light to the situation).

Also, if either of you have an issue with anything i've said, then take up with me on PM, lets not bore everyone else.....