**ENDED** do not fall for this idiot....

Removed

thats far more complicated than the instructions i got. See worth the money, if you value a stress free life at just £45. :yahoo:

yea, you keep telling yourself that :teeth:

I have a fantastic product for sale that will make your life a thousand times better, reduce stress, kill moss on your lawn, make you more attractive to the opposite sex, thinner, brainier and will get you promoted at work.

It normally retails at £299.99 but I can let you have it for only £150 !

PM me and I shall give you my Paypal address B)

PM sent.

:lol:

liar :yahoo:

perrin21 your first ever post on here backing up this seller!!!!

Personally i'm very suspicious....

Oh and :welcome:

lol i can see your point hehe, but ive actually been looking on this forum for a while but haven't been totally motivated to register as its not got as much activity yet as some of the other forums and news groups out there. It was only when i saw the topic and recognised the seller that i felt that i should say something. I'd have done the same for you too. I don't think its fair the flaming people get for something thats quite obviously not aimed at the tech savvy user. if 90% of people can find things out for themselves then that still leaves 10% for that guy to sell to, and 10% that would still see it as good value (i include myself in that) although now i'd have found out for myself, but at the time there was nobody prepared to show me step by step what and where to make the mod. Im just greatful i can now enjoy my car. For me the driving is the real experience, not the talking about it. Im past the constant upgrading patch in my life i now just want to enjoy what i have to the max. My other reasons for not posting much on here is im now at work, my internet at home is restricted to dialup as i cannot get broadband so my time here is also very restricted. Not that i have to justify my being here lol.

lol i can see your point hehe, but ive actually been looking on this forum for a while but haven't been totally motivated to register as its not got as much activity yet as some of the other forums and news groups out there. It was only when i saw the topic and recognised the seller that i felt that i should say something. I'd have done the same for you too. I don't think its fair the flaming people get for something thats quite obviously not aimed at the tech savvy user. if 90% of people can find things out for themselves then that still leaves 10% for that guy to sell to, and 10% that would still see it as good value (i include myself in that) although now i'd have found out for myself, but at the time there was nobody prepared to show me step by step what and where to make the mod. Im just greatful i can now enjoy my car. For me the driving is the real experience, not the talking about it. Im past the constant upgrading patch in my life i now just want to enjoy what i have to the max. My other reasons for not posting much on here is im now at work, my internet at home is restricted to dialup as i cannot get broadband so my time here is also very restricted. Not that i have to justify my being here lol.

So if your past the modding stage allot of work has already been done :)

What's the spec then????

lol i can see your point hehe, but ive actually been looking on this forum for a while but haven't been totally motivated to register as its not got as much activity yet as some of the other forums and news groups out there. . Not that i have to justify my being here lol.

lmao you've just given yourself away :yahoo::lol: I say RickB :yawn:

Guest prescience

If that is the case, then there is now a growing list of highly-placed members over there posting over here to provoke. Begs the question as to why if they consider themselves so popular :dry:

Good to see that we are not reciprocating :)

mine's just a supposition, btw. In fact I urge perrin to go argue his case onto here too! ;)

http://forums.DELETED.com/inde ... topic=1864

strangely enough he's found his way here much quicker than there, to argue his case, despite them being more popular and busier than we are ;):lol:

and yes I'm posting their forum here as I am confident we are a better, free and overall much cooler place B):yahoo:

mine's just a supposition, btw. In fact I urge perrin to go argue his case onto here too! ;)

http://forums.DELETED.com/inde ... topic=1864

strangely enough he's found his way here much quicker than there, to argue his case, despite them being more popular and busier than we are ;):lol:

and yes I'm posting their forum here as I am confident we are a better, free and overall much cooler place B):yahoo:

Nice one :thumbs:

perrin21 feel free 2 make comment! i'm sure your opinion on the other site will be appreciated :D:D:D

blimey what a welcome! Do i really have to answer to all of that. I am not selling anything, i might as well be for all the flack for what started as an opinion on something i purchased on ebay ages ago. If this is what someone should expect then you can keep your little club to yourselves. I said in one of my posts, i like the driving, not the arguing and childish prove yourself tactics. Some of you guys should be ashamed. personally, ive been posting here now for a few weeks and already im getting bored with the constant flack, is this what the internet has become about. Im going out for a drive. seeya. :surrender:

Guest prescience

perrin i am sorry you feel that way. Surely you cannot object to people posting information which saves people money and avoids unnecessary cost. can you?

please continue to post - perhaps you will find you save yourself some money as well :);)