370z long timers? Is life still good with your shark?

stanski

For completeness .... I have always fancied a Maserati Gran Tourismo. Yes yes I know but bare with me. £100k car new, now on a 2007 plate about £30k. Hmm a few more years £20k? The tax is £490! Yes £490?? Insurance quote I got £750! So tell me why I used to pay £690 fr my ragtop 350z? Mad!

Tyres about £260 but figure I can shop around? Daft I know but 4 seats, looks the dogs, long distance cruiser and there is an independant service place in Manchester! The mpg is the same as my diesel Pathfinder! Ok I am justifying it to myslef but one day who knows.....

You're talking about Marios at AutoShield in Chorlton I guess?? A very nice fella who really knows his stuff. He looked after my 4200 when I owned it, admittedly only briefly, but was a damn site checker than Stratstones Manchester. Make sure you properly test drive the Masser as a mate of mine bought one (an 'S') and was disappointed with it other than the sound. He's a bit picky though so guess there was nothing wrong with his car at all!!! Good luck with it though (I love them too).