350z breaking?

dannyb1981

I suppose a lot depends on whether you have space that you don't mind being filled by a gradually diminishing car or whether you'd prefer it gone quickly due to lack of space. If you can get rid of it in one piece for a price you're satisfied with then i'd be tempted to do that, otherwise like I said you'll be left with a car that slowly disappears perhaps leaving you with the shell which you may have to pay to get rid of. Also a lot depends on how badly its damaged (I must admit if you've posted previously re the damage to your Zed then I've not seen it so may not be best qualified to answer leaving the above answer null and void).

Need a lot of space and a lot of time to break cars.. I've broken a couple cars including one of my zeds.. If your willing to accept offers on the car as a whole then I'd do that but if you want more but willing to wait long periods of time to sell some parts, break it...