Genuine OEM Clear Reflectors for facelift bumper

S1 HNK

Hi guys,

Selling my car and had these to fit at some point but no longer require them. They have never been used and only taken out of their packaging to photograph here :teeth:

These fit all "facelift" cars that have the little indent on the front bumper bar. Pretty sure its all 296 and 313 cars.

As you can see they are genuine Nissan parts and are as new.

These are not cheap items and usually retail at £80.00.

Looking for £56.00 including postage.

I work in Knutsford, Cheshire if you want to collect.

Cheers,

Simon

photo-5_zps4172e08b.jpg

photo-6_zps63b2679c.jpg

Edited by S1 HNK

Surprised these havn't gone already. Got a pair for mine, had to import them from America, who had themselves imported them from Japan :p But they do look so good!

Been tempted to mod them to daytime running lights... but even at £60, it's a lot of money if I messed up or if they looked rubbish!

Edited by Toothy

Can get these for about £56 inc delivery from the states...they don't retail at £80 in the UK just a few greedy sellers thats all. Don't mean to thread crap but thought it was worth giving you a heads up on the pricing.

Can get these for about £56 inc delivery from the states...they don't retail at £80 in the UK just a few greedy sellers thats all. Don't mean to thread crap but thought it was worth giving you a heads up on the pricing.

Does that £56.00 include the VAT and Duty when they land in the UK? I doubt it does in which case it would make them £70.00. ;)

How easy would it be to tint these? I really want to get rid of my standard Orange reflectors, but I really wanted to get the Smoked ones rather than clear ones. If it isn't too much hassle to tint these I might buy them (if they are still for sale, that is).