Lots of OEM Audio hardware... Plus a little non standard ;)

slimjim

So, the Zed is gone ... :(

No reason for me to keep all the bits that I just found tucked away in the loft!

All prices are open to offers.

All prices include delivery.

All items were working (Unless stated) when I removed them from my car (July 2011, see my ownership thread) and have been stored in the dry, in my loft since then.

All items sold as seen.

Please keep ALL conversations to the thread, as per forum rules.

Here is the bluetooth module. Not just the holder... but the holder AND the module itself.

Was working great with the HU when I removed both.

Looking for £100 delivered. Or VERY nearest offer.

350_Bits_12.jpg

Also, there is the sub amp from near the sub £35, and the main amp form the boot £55

Both of which have their mouting brackets.

350_Bits_11.jpg

To go with the Amps... we have the speakers.

Were working well before I swapped them out.

Fronts, in their standard plastic holders and sub, as well as the sub bracket. (And bolts for fixing it in)

Fronts £40, Sub £40

(I am SURE I have the tweeters somewhere, if I can find them, they will ship with the fronts)

350_Bits_05.jpg

350_Bits_07.jpg

350_Bits_09.jpg

To go with the tweeters (If I can find them?!?!) there is a "spare" set of tweeter holders.

N.B. the drivers side has a crack/break in it.

This is on the "back" edge. These are pretty hard to get hold of now. £40 for the pair, delivered.

350_Bits_20.jpg

350_Bits_21.jpg

350_Bits_22.jpg

Add the speakers and the amps with this head unit... and you are away!

This unit is in VERY good condition. Tiny chip on the top middle edge of the facia, which you can't see in the picture, it is that small. And you can't see when it is installed.

N.B Although the radio and tape player was working when I removed it, the CD player was NOT (usual fault)

For some reason I think head units were linked to the car? So would need to be coded again for your vehicle.

£50

350_Bits_10.jpg

350_Bits_08.jpg

Also, have a light unit for the rear glove box.

Was working when I took it out of the car.

£7 delivered.

350_Bits_04.jpg

Mutant amp, came in the VAN... Was working when I took it out. Only want £30 for it.

No idea on the spec or anything. But worked OK before I ripped it out of the van.

350_Bits_01.jpg

350_Bits_02.jpg

350_Bits_03.jpg

Same with this CAP.

Was working fine in the van when I took it out.

Again, Only want £30 for it. Comes with clips for fitting to a panel.

Think it is an "Audoleads digital 1.0"

350_Bits_17.jpg

350_Bits_18.jpg

350_Bits_19.jpg

Hope you find something you are interested in.

Personally, I think the prices are fair as they include postage.

If you don't.... then make me an offer you think IS fair. :hug:

Again, please keep all correspondence to the thread until a deal has been made. B)

Not 100% sure if all the photo's went into the original post...

So here they all are... B)

350_Bits_01.jpg

350_Bits_02.jpg

350_Bits_03.jpg

350_Bits_04.jpg

350_Bits_05.jpg

350_Bits_06.jpg

350_Bits_07.jpg

350_Bits_08.jpg

350_Bits_09.jpg

350_Bits_10.jpg

350_Bits_11.jpg

350_Bits_12.jpg

350_Bits_13.jpg

350_Bits_14.jpg

350_Bits_15.jpg

350_Bits_17.jpg

350_Bits_18.jpg

350_Bits_19.jpg

350_Bits_20.jpg

350_Bits_21.jpg

350_Bits_22.jpg

Cheers peeps... :teeth:

Edited by slimjim

Does anyone know how difficult is it to remove/fit the entire bluetooth module? Is the loom there just to plug it in, and off you go?

Well, that is how I removed the unit...... Two connections on it that just clipped in under the arm rest cubby.

I can take a few extra snaps of the connectors, if it helps? :)

OEM stuff will be hard to sell and only when there's failure in those parts who have oem.

:shrug:

Fair point bud... what do you recommend I do with it all.... Keep the thread running and stick it all back in the loft?

OEM stuff will be hard to sell and only when there's failure in those parts who have oem.

:shrug:

Fair point bud... what do you recommend I do with it all.... Keep the thread running and stick it all back in the loft?

Step one is advertising it, which you've done. Step two put all items in a safe place. Step three bump the thread when you can.

There will bound to be buyers but I'd say in dribs and drabs.

Interested in the Bluetooth module mate but not paying £100 there are loads for sale on ebay for that and they never sell however the auction ones do. Pm me your best price posted mate and we could go from there. Thanks Wayne

:-)

Interested in the Bluetooth module mate but not paying £100 there are loads for sale on ebay for that and they never sell however the auction ones do. Pm me your best price posted mate and we could go from there. Thanks Wayne

:-)

Hey Big Dubs!

As I say, open to offers on everything. What do you think it is worth...? B)

I have very recently bought my 350z and have discovered the OEM audio has been removed and replaced, but no Sub has been fitted in place of the original. sorry to digress slightly but are they any good, and is yours still for sale?

Thanks.

Thanks big dubs... with drop the price on the blue tooth :)

Cozzi, they are supposed to be good when they are running. And you will DEFO hear a big difference if you are not running one at the moment!

Do you know if the amps are all installed too? There are two, one for the front and rear speakers and one for the sub.

I still have ALL the speakers an amps available. Including the sub ;)

I have an aftermarket HU, new front and rear speakers so im not sure about the amps.

Does the amp for the Sub wire in like any other amp would or is it different due to the OEM headunit?

I would only really be after the Sub and amp really.Cheers.

I have an aftermarket HU, new front and rear speakers so im not sure about the amps.

Does the amp for the Sub wire in like any other amp would or is it different due to the OEM headunit?

I would only really be after the Sub and amp really.Cheers.

Not sure on an after-market HU, if it would use the OEM wireing and AMP or not. You would have to look.

If you can't find an after-market amp anywhere, then they will be using standards.

If I were you, I would remove the plastics from the sub enclosure and look for cables. See if they trace to the sub amp.

It is pretty close to the sub location and looks like a little black box with BOSE written on it.

Like this (top middle):

350_Bits_13.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...