350z Wanted!

stuarty

I'm looking to buy another 350z ASAP.

I traded my Zed in Janurary 2012 and after owning 2 brand new BMW's (E90 and E92) and a used BMW (E85), I now realise how great a car the Zed is.

What i'm looking for is very specific as I'm planning on keeping it for a very long time, therefore I want to make sure I get the exact car I want.

Here's what I'm looking for: 350z (313) GT with FACTORY fitted Nismo body kit, including rear spoiler, gunmetal grey with black leather and OEM Ray alloys, 40,000 miles or there about.

Car must be in outstanding condition with no accident damage and unmarked wheels. Also tyres must all have plenty tread and all 4 must be a matching quality brand.

I would prefer a totally standard car with no mod's, but i would consider an upgraded exhaust and other very minor changes.

My budget is £12k for the right car.

You might as well save another couple of grand and buy a 370? Just a thought :)

Yeah thought about that. But the budget i've stated is for a petfect example. I found nealy what i was looking for on pistonheads for £9k but mileage was 88k, so too high for my liking!

You might as well save another couple of grand and buy a 370? Just a thought :)

Yeah thought about that. But the budget i've stated is for a petfect example. I found nealy what i was looking for on pistonheads for £9k but mileage was 88k, so too high for my liking!

Ah fair play! I think the 350s look better anyway, plus the 370 is over priced in my opinion

Gonna supercharge it? ;)

Hope you find what you're looking for buddy

• Like 1