Karting Team required - Thursday 24th May

jonathan73

I know it's not likely that many will be able to do this but....

We've got an endurance karting event going on next Thursday. The format is practice and then a race for about an hour in total. Teams should have a minimum of 3 drivers.

:drive1:

Arrive at 6:15 for 6:30pm start.

15 mins practice (5 mins each driver)

45 mins race

£65 for the team.

Beers afterwards.

Anyone interested? I know there are a few 350's in this area so let me know.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is miles for you Liam. It'll take you, at that time of day about 1.5hrs to get here (up M42 to M1 J27 plus 15 mins).

We have 7 teams which is enough BUT we could have 10 on the track.... Hence me asking.

Chesterfield & Beavis & AN.OTHER could be 1 team.

The problem is Liam that the team has to have 3 members. Leaving it late risks spoiling the team and leaving 2 sat out so it's really last minute decision time now I'm afraid.

It'll be fun though :teeth:

It is miles for you Liam. It'll take you, at that time of day about 1.5hrs to get here (up M42 to M1 J27 plus 15 mins).

We have 7 teams which is enough BUT we could have 10 on the track.... Hence me asking.

Chesterfield & Beavis & AN.OTHER could be 1 team.

The problem is Liam that the team has to have 3 members. Leaving it late risks spoiling the team and leaving 2 sat out so it's really last minute decision time now I'm afraid.

It'll be fun though :teeth:

I don't mind about the time it'll take as i'll just be dossing on here if I don't have an appointment and the Mrs is on nights next thursday :yahoo:

Maybe I could wait till next week and bring my own team :teeth:

TEAM SARNIE B)

Beavis - take a look at www.amencornerkarting.co.uk and you'll see it's a track full of corners - not good for weight :p

Good though - you sarnie & chersterfield? You guys work on Sarnie to confirm and let's get you booked in!

Oh yeah... The other 6 teams are all Westfield track day enthusiasts :scare: but I have a few karting trophies of my own too :#1:

:teeth

She's unlikely to drive but I'll ask her - haven't thought about it so far :blush:

She's not that slow though to be honest!

My brother's fiancee is a crazy ass bi!ch - :teeth: she used to be a stunt motor cyclist and is fast so she wants to join us... So perhaps there's a team in the waiting?

With the chick's team we have 9 teams - assuming Chesterfield / Beavis bring one more (Lomoto would be a good team member).

Sarnie's team would make 10 teams.

I cant commit today Jonathan, will let you know by the weekend :)

Excellent Tim. If you join Chris & Beavis we will have our 10 teams!

Chris & Beavis - pm me if you need more details. If it's fine this evening we've booked the track from 5pm-8pm for us to use our own karts. If you wanna pop down I imagine you could have a run round the track in one of ours for practice :p

Chris & Beavis - pm me if you need more details. If it's fine this evening we've booked the track from 5pm-8pm for us to use our own karts. If you wanna pop down I imagine you could have a run round the track in one of ours for practice :p

Come on Tim :thumbs: I could be there for 5 no problem :teeth:

Come on Tim :thumbs: I could be there for 5 no problem :teeth:

Sorry I cant make tonight :blush:

I'll try to video a lap or two from the sidelines and post it either later tonite or tomorrow :thumbs:

Chesterfield & Beavis - If Tim cannot make it I do perhaps have a young Lewis Hamilton for you. He's a 14 yr old lad that has his own kart and is reasonably handy. But hopefully Tim will be able to make it as I'm sure their's racing blood running thru his veins :drive1: