slip light??

mick-r1

right and odd one i believe.

turn off the traction control get a light on the dash, fair enough, plant the foot go sideways and all is good. except ive been told i should still get the slip light flashing when going sideways (but it doesn't), and even if a powerslide or burnout is held the slip light then is suppose to stay on showing the traction control is fully turned off?? yet mine doesn't even flash ,

is there something wrong that it doesn't come on or is it just not meant to once the button has been pressed putting up the first light??

Your light sounds to be behaving like mine, which i assume is correct. Under normal driving with TRC turned ON, the light will be off and if the back does start to slip TRC will kick (and the light will flash). If you turn TRC OFF the light on the dash will remain on constantly - mine remains on solid regardless of wheel spin.

Or atleast i think thats right, when TRC is off &the wheels are slipping i tend to not look at the dash, just the road!