Strut bar bolts

Vlad

Replaced my strut bar few months back, which also came with new bolts...now them bolts gone a bit rusty(having vents in the bonnet doesn't help lol )

So just been wondering if anybody knows size/thread etc of them bolts? And may be anyone used any before they can suggest?

Thanks

Vlad

Thought about emailing in 1st place haha Thanks a lot :)

In surprised you didn't :lol:

I would suggest going Titanium that way they shouldn't rust. But, that'll cost you £50+

Might be able to help you out there Vlad. I've just (today) bought a pack of M10 1.25 pitch chromed stainless bolts to replace my own strut brace bolts. Should be here in a few days. 35mm long though,

Only need 6 (and 2 nuts) but had to fork out for a larger pack. Will let you know when they arrive and what they're like. But will have some spare :thumbs:

Might be able to help you out there Vlad. I've just (today) bought a pack of M10 1.25 pitch chromed stainless bolts to replace my own strut brace bolts. Should be here in a few days. 35mm long though,

Only need 6 (and 2 nuts) but had to fork out for a larger pack. Will let you know when they arrive and what they're like. But will have some spare :thumbs:

Oh thanks mate! Let me know when you get them and see what they look like etc :)