Well, not exactly 'New' Around here - apart from the car!

Hi all,

after selling my old '04 Z back in October 2006 there has been something missing in my life - something that my M reg Honda Civic could not fill!

So, after much deliberation, and weighing up the pros and cons of either going for (and waiting for) the MY07 model to appear, or get a fantastic deal on a MY06, I chose the latter.

A big thank you goes out to Marshall Nissan in Cambridge, especially Paul Dray and Dave (aka 'Davros'), they had to put up with my inability to make a decision and even after a decision had been made the flapping afterwards. Well, as a testament to the good service I had received previously, I was still willing to buy a car from them even though I had since moved to Dorchester - made the fun and excitement of picking up the Z and taking it home all the more sweeter - that was last weekend - I clocked up 700 miles in all! Mind you, that included a VERY careful drive up to Grantham to visit the friendly owner of Paintshield - Tom - whose staff applied protection to the front bumper - lovely job Tom and thanks for the lift to the pub and back!

So, without further ado, let me introduce you to my new Nissan 350z with GT pack in azure blue:

G