Silver/Grey 370Z London Road/Copthorne Road, East Grinstead

Jp606

That was me in my gun metal 350z. I have the bonnet carbon wrapped. Work in East Grinstead and Sutton, live in Wivelsfield Green. I was commuting from the EG office to Sutton around lunchtime last week.

Will keep an eye out for you. Where are you based ?.

Payco

I thought it was a 370z and was in the morning? Although I only saw you at the last minute as I went round the corner so probably was you, did you flash at me?

I actually saw a GM 350z this morning, with a wrapped bonnet, when I was going from East Grinstead to Horsham via Haywards Heath, can't think exactly where that was. Was that you again?

I'm based in East Grinstead and Horsham.

Edited by Jp606

Think i saw you on the Gravetye Road this morning. My reg is PA04YCO as per my nickname. Will look out for you if i see you again. Let me know if you are ever in EG around lunchtime and we can catch up.

Regards

Payco

ok, will look out for you. I did flash you and you gave me the thumbs up on the Copthorne Road last Tuesday around 12.30. Unless it was another owner of a silver 350z...

It was definitely me that gave the thumbs up after someone flashed me on Copthorne Road! But it couldn't have been Tuesday at that time as I was working. It was early one morning, possibly Wednesday at about 0630. I did think it was a 370z though so it may not have been you on that day.

Was me just heading into Ardingly. Was that you coming the other way ?. Just flashed my headlights.. Would be good to pull over and meet properly if we ever pass at a point where we can stop.

Payco

Yup, was me, gave you the thumbs up back. Agree, I'd like to see in your engine bay, looks impressive from the pics on here.

Some great driving roads around the West Hoathly, Wych Cross etc area too.

Edited by Jp606