NISMO Body kit

MX5350Z

Hi,

New to forum and saving up to buy a pre March 06 350z, hopefully in a few months i will be there.

Been thinking about modifying a standard 350z and was pleasantly surprised by my insurance quote when i checked with the meerkat.

With trade in i will have a budget of about 9k.

I am defo putting a NISMO rear spoiler on and now i am thinking about the full NISMO body kit.

Do you know any garages in the north east of england that will fit this or say a little further a field.

Also how much would i expect to pay for a) full body kit or just the rear spoiler and do you recommend anyone who sells these

Also how much is fitting roughly

Ideally im looking for a gun metal grey with low miles, 05/06 reg, one/two owner in pristine condition with the bodykit or i will get a bodykit fitted for say about £9k in total

I there any other mods you would recommend bearing in mind my budget give or take £500 quid

Well thats the plan.......

Cheers and appreciate any advice

Graham

Edited by MX5350Z

Best thing to do with that budgett is buy a 350 with a Nismo kit on it mate. To buy a standard car then buy and fit a kit (if you can find one)would make more sence.

Exactly right. You'll definitely be able to find one that's already kitted for that price.

• Like 2