Going to The 'Ring this weekend!

Luke0549

Hi guys!

just a post to say im going to the ring this weekend and is there any advice? It will be my second trip so I know what to expect.

was just wanting advice for any last minute mods I can do for air flow etc?

seen some peple run ducting from the front bumper to behind the brakes to keep them cool? is this worth doing? and are there any other mods that you think would help that I can do myself for cheap?

on another note, anything I should go see/do whilst I'm there? any hidden gems lying around?

cheers people!

If your car is tip top there isn't much need for anything extra unless your a hidden FI star?....good tyres / brakes...check all fluids. Basically same as you would any track......I mean toll road :teeth:

Oh and I'm jealous!!! Not been for a few years. Good luck and enjoy

I went there a few weeks ago in my zed. I recommend the steak dinner at the PistenKlause restaurant in Nurburg. Delicious! :)

If you have time Adenau is quite nice to visit and there is a viewing area near the bridge to watch part of the track.

And after you've done your laps, when you park up don't use the handbrake, leave the car in gear with the engine off instead to prevent the discs from warping!

• Like 1

I went there a few weeks ago in my zed. I recommend the steak dinner at the PistenKlause restaurant in Nurburg. Delicious! :)

If you have time Adenau is quite nice to visit and there is a viewing area near the bridge to watch part of the track.

And after you've done your laps, when you park up don't use the handbrake, leave the car in gear with the engine off instead to prevent the discs from warping!

Sounds like a good tip! :thumbs: