What do you guys think?

This is the description of the car....THIS CAR IS A REAL HEAD TURNER AND I WILL BE VERY SAD TO SEE IT GO!

THIS CAR HAS BEEN VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER AND HAS HAD NO EXPENSE SPARED, IT HAS HAD AN OIL CHANGE EVERY 6000 MILES WITHOUT FAIL AND IS IN MINT CONDITION THROUGHOUT.

IT HAS A FULL 12 MONTH MOT WHICH IT FLEW THROUGH WITH NO ADVISORIES WHAT SO EVER.

THE CAR COMES WITH A HANDFUL OF VERY EXPENSIVE BUT TASTEFUL EXTRAS WHICH INCLUDE:

FULLY ADJUSTABLE D2 COILOVER KIT WHICH HAS BEEN PROFESSIONALLY SET UP BY MICK GARDNER RACING.

STRAIGHT THROUGH JAP EXHAUST WHICH SOUNDS THE BUSINESS

CARBON FIBRE WRAPPED ROOF AND B PILLARS

CARBON FIBRE WRAPPED REAR STRUT BRACE

K&N TYPHOON AIR FILTER

BRAND NEW BREMBO BRAKE PADS AND NEW DOT 5.1 BRAKE FLUID SO IT STOPS ON ITS NOSE

FRONT MOUNTED OIL COOLER

THIS CAR IS IN ABSOLUTELY MINT CONDITION AND THE PICTURES DO NOT DO IT JUSTICE, THE FIRST PERSON TO COME AND VIEW AND HEAR THE CAR WILL FALL IN LOVE AND BUY IT!

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME, PLEASE NO TYRE KICKERS.

Why is it rare??

Most of the mods on it are cheap to do (carbon wrapped stuff, sprayed standard alloys etc).... so i'd say overpriced. Its also looks like a jap import (rear bumper, no headlight washers), and a non gt car by the look of it (no rear spoiler).

But, he is open to offers....so you never know. But 8K??

Edited by aidan

I messaged him and asked what he'd take in cash and he said no lower than £7250 which is still above my budget. Just think it's a rare red colour maybe? Looks nice to me, I don't know much about the 350z's, just like the car and would like 1, been looking on here for as many tips as possible and what to look our for and the best way to maintain 1 when I buy 1. Just need to find myself the right 1 for me.

Too expensive...

If you'd go for a bronzee I have an import st coming in tomorrow, 70k miles. Alezan leather, rays 18s on it. I am going to want 5750 for the car off a forum member.

I have seen that one on eBay. Far too dear especially as its an import.

I have just sold a 44k mile and 66k mile uk cars in red for 7490 and 6990 respectively.

Greg.