Regular Monthly Meet. 1st Sunday Each Month Starting July1st

Hi, Attention all South West 350z Drivers.

I have organised a regular South West Monthly Meet at The Royal Oak Pub, High Street, Corsham. Wilts.

It has excellent off road parking, serves great beer (only for those not driving) and is easily accessable from Swindon, Bath, Bristol, Chippenham etc.

It will be held on the first Sunday of each month at 7.45 in the evening starting on the 1st July 2007.

Let me know if you plan to come along. :thumbs:

I may be able to come along to one - slight trek for myself, but Id like to get to a few of the regional meets.

If anyone else is thinking of setting up regular regional meets, perhaps best to pick differing weekends of the month, that way they wont all clash, alowing those who want to clock up the miles to get to more than one regional meet.

Great idea choptop :thumbs:

I may be able to make the 1st July meet - will confirm later.

I may be able to come along to one - slight trek for myself, but Id like to get to a few of the regional meets.

If anyone else is thinking of setting up regular regional meets, perhaps best to pick differing weekends of the month, that way they wont all clash, alowing those who want to clock up the miles to get to more than one regional meet.

Great idea choptop :thumbs:

I may be able to make the 1st July meet - will confirm later.

Thanks for the support Chesterfield.

Would it be a good idea to have a seperate posting area for regions on the forum so each person can see what is going on in their area? Just an idea.

There has got to be more people interested than this........................Come on you South West lot. Don't let the side down! :teeth:

Chill Winston B) Plenty of time yet. The NW run numbers pretty much doubled in the preceeding 3 to 4 weeks :thumbs:

There has got to be more people interested than this........................Come on you South West lot. Don't let the side down! :teeth:

Chill Winston B) Plenty of time yet. The NW run numbers pretty much doubled in the preceeding 3 to 4 weeks :thumbs:

I know...............just like to get things sorted. I have my fingers crossed anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...
I will certainly be along to one of these - but looking at the calendar, it might not be until September.... :blush:

Glen

No worries........................come along when you can :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
I will come down for the first event, not sure if I can make every month. If you can add me to your PM list for a reminder that would be great :D

Look forward to meeting you :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Once enough time is found, the intention is to create a propper local/regional meets section of the forum and link all regular meets to the calendar - making it much easier for members to find & subsequently attend these regular meets.

Congratulations on sorting the first South West one - hope everything goes well :thumbs:

Oh and dont forget the pics! :teeth:

Guess what? I know the weather was bad and people are on holiday, but not one 350z Forum Member turned up. Only one ZClub Member turned up with their son. Poor Show :thumbdown:

If this is the level of interest in the South West, after people said they were going to turn up, don't think it is worth running another one. Now also question if it is worth going to the effort of running the Wye Valley/Forest of Dean Meet and Drive. These runs take a lot of work and organising.......................I have said my piece. :angry: