Need new discs/pads all round, what options ? (Traders?)

modd1uk

I need discs/pads all round for my 06 350z. I ran DS2500 on my FN2 but i have since read they are not road legal ? How can something that helps a car stop better be illegal is beyond me and i don't want to invalidate my insurance, a little gutting tbh as they are a seriously good pad.

What other options do I have, am i right in saying its the fronts that matter more than the rears, i have always been told the rear of cars don't need the performance stuff and OK pads/discs will do.

I have done a bit of hunting around but the traders know what their latest offers are, what do you have for me guys ? Will always try and keep my business within the forum if possible as i like to support sponsors.

Before anybody bites my head off, i'm still sat here searching the forum and doing research, not just sitting on my fat backside waiting for everybody else to do the hard work .

Edited by modd1uk

I can offer around 20 different brand of pads/rotors for your application, however my 2 most popular are Ferodo DS 2500 pads and Genuine Brembo aftermarket pads.

My most popular rotors (discs) are DBA T3 4000 series and the very popular Pagid range.

You will find them all in my sub forum Z store:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/137-zmanalex/

Just drop me a PM if you have any further questions or if I can help you further.

Alex :)

http://vimeo.com/24192150