Low clutch bite

Puptread

Hi guy's

My 350 has a really low clutch bite

It's about an inch or so off the floor !

Is there anyway of bringing the bite higher?

I've read about adjusting the rod for lowering the bite but can't find any complaints or info on raising it

I assume its just the opposite but nothing written up , so thought someone may know : o

Cheers

Also, I 99% sure you need to be a contortionist to get at that bar. I tried for 20 mins an all I managed to do was make myself sick from being upside down for so long.

You can just-about see the bar but god knows how your supposed to get any tools up there. It is possible the previous owner liked a very low clutch pedal, or it could be something else too :)

Edited by cs2000

• 3 weeks later...

Also, I 99% sure you need to be a contortionist to get at that bar. I tried for 20 mins an all I managed to do was make myself sick from being upside down for so long.

You can just-about see the bar but god knows how your supposed to get any tools up there. It is possible the previous owner liked a very low clutch pedal, or it could be something else too :)

lol i was only in looking at that myself today because of there being a little play in my pedal, so i gave it to a mate to do so he can get sick and have to have it done when giving it back lol