There should be more of this in the world...

AMT

Fair enough not everybodys into cars, but for those who are I love stuff like this, reminds you when your were young and how much you'd love something like this...

Great vid apart from some of the comments reminds me when I was a wee todler at primary school when a friend of the family picked me up from school in his Jenson Interceptor . Not on the same scale as this but wish I could have one now .Yes I really must be that old lol.

Edited by raduv66

Doesn't matter what you drive (within reason :lol:) depending on age, what they actually like...people have all diff tastes. An old classic can be a rare dream for some older people, a fancy sports car can be a supercar to kids. I like people who make use of what they have, like in those vids. Can make someones day sometimes just seeing a special or rarer car.

If I seen an interceptor cruising by I'd sure as hell look!... not something you see everyday.

(NOTE - I'm still waiting to see an Aventador... :blush: ..I'll give it reasonable time before I go lick the Edinburgh showrooms windows :teeth::lol:)

Edited by AMT

Doesn't matter what you drive (within reason :lol:) depending on age, what they actually like...people have all diff tastes. An old classic can be a rare dream for some older people, a fancy sports car can be a supercar to kids. I like people who make use of what they have, like in those vids. Can make someones day sometimes just seeing a special or rarer car.

If I seen an interceptor cruising by I'd sure as hell look!... not something you see everyday.

(NOTE - I'm still waiting to see an Aventador... :blush: ..I'll give it reasonable time before I go lick the Edinburgh showrooms windows :teeth::lol:)

I'm going back a few years mate 35 plus some so the Interceptor wouldn't of been a classic then but it was a sight to be picked upl in way back then. Still love them now and if I ever went for a classic this would be it .

Cool idea, I'd do it if I could but I'm not allowed within 250 yards of any schools. :(

Lol funny but its ashame that nowadays we have that perv feeling in the back of our minds .As said a friend of the family used to pick me and my sister up from school a lot and if I can recall he had three incarnations of the Interceptor and I remember a super cool Jag 70s remember different time ( to young to remember the jag model) . We used to walk there dogs and as well as getting paid this was the topping for me loved cars ever since. When I passed my test always wanted a Capri owned two and lovex em now a Z think that shape of car has always been with me from day one .

Edited by raduv66