Japfest is nearly here

DaddyCee

Ok so one more day to go before Japfest at Castle Combe, weather looking okay'ish, you aint gonna get a tan but there again you aint gonna end up looking like a drowned rat either.

So what is the best time for Joe Public to get there, seeing that gates open at 09:30am? (coming from Bristol Town)

I would love to meet up with any of you guys and gals that are going to be there so that I can put a name and face to a forum account, so where will y'all be?

Really looking forward to this event, haven't been before so have high expectations, hopefully these wont be dashed.

DC.

Edited by DaddyCee

Usually members meet up at the Travel/Premier Inn close by and convoy in.

Be warned tho, early bird avoids queues.

Last year was a bit of a disaster with queues, some not getting in way past noon.

I don't recall how early we set off from the Travel Inn, but it was early and we avoided the queues.

Have fun everybody :)

What time did you set off last year, must have been blooming early. I got to the premier inn around half 7 or 8 I think and no zeds to be seen got into the stand and there you all was.

I'm trying to decide what time to get there for this year aswell?

Anybody an ideas what time there going to be getting there for?

What time did you set off last year, must have been blooming early. I got to the premier inn around half 7 or 8 I think and no zeds to be seen got into the stand and there you all was.

I'm trying to decide what time to get there for this year aswell?

Anybody an ideas what time there going to be getting there for?

I think the convoy will be heading off from the Premier Inn at 7. I know the South East massif are aiming to get there for 6.45. I'm heading there from Bristol and will also aim to be there for 6.45.

• Like 1