Monaro VXR

Dan

I seem to remember getting 26mpg ( on Super ) out of my last Z, so maybe I drive like a granny compared to you guys :headhurt:

The Monaro is down to 21.5 after my drive home, so I'll just have to take it out into the countryside again tonight to keep the average up :teeth:

Want to take the new one out for a blast when it hits our shores in the next month or so. Would I buy one..............if I did not have a company hack the answer would be yes, but as I do it would be somewhat OTT. Nice motor :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Sold it today to a young lad from Faz Lane militaty base. The test drive did it, I drove, over my favourite road. Overtook everything we saw. Cornering on the limit, rear end gently shuffling about round the bends. They said it was like being at Blackpool Pleasure beach :D

His mate had an Imprezza and said it would not keep up with the Monaro on that road. At least not with me driving - LOL.

It was a superb car, I'll certainly miss it and would buy another without doubt.

So what next - I've been offered an 06 plate 350z roadster B)