Wanted - Iphone 4s/5

Beau

Hi guys, a bit off topic so sorry...

My current Nokia has died on me after years of service so I'm looking for something a bit more modern...but being my clumsy self I think a second hand unit is better for me, as well as the price.

So am looking for either a Iphone 4s mainly, but may be able to stretch to an iphone 5 if the price is right

If anyone wants to get rid or has any for sale, drop me a PM and hopefully we can work something out

Thanks, Beau

Second hand 4s's are around the £200-£250 for good condition ones, unlocked versions are much higher including the 32 and 64gb models...

I did think about the Nexus, my friend has one but I just dislike the android interface and I'm much more comfortable with the Iphones and how they are. Plus the 4s is a lot more compact and smaller which is what I want compared with the other smartphones right now, would much prefer the 4s over the 5.

Fair enough, just thought I'd throw it out there. I totally agree, some smartphones are ridiculously big. Hopefully someone will have a 4s they want to sell, there's been a few on here before. :thumbs: