brakes grumbling

AK47

Just got my z last week. didn't do any hard brakeing during the test drive but now when I really haul on the anchors I get a mild grumbling noise with a subtle vibration in the pedal but I don't think the brakeing efficacy is affected . Just wondering if anyone has experienced similar? :help:

15,000 miles done! Surely it would have to be bitchin miles to need new pads! Surely they whistle when worn anyway? I don't think its the ABS I'm talking about hard braking, but not life and death stuff!!! I'm sure it wouldn't have triggered the ABS.

Took mine out on test drive and heard a bit of a whistle - had it RAC examined, and the pads were on the wear indicator which whistles for a short period to tell you they need changing. The whistling/grumbling will stop, but by then you really need to have it booked in. :D luckily the dealership were happy to change them for me before purchase, along with all the other bits and pieces RAC found. :boxing: